Explosion, as its name suggests, enables its wielder to generate powerful explosions, whose sizes can be controlled and manipulated. Guila channels her ability through her rapier; with a single flick, she can produce flares from the tip of her weapon, which explode when contact is made. Utilizing the explosives, she can also generate smokescreens to confuse enemies.
- Drift Bomb「ドリフト・ボム, Dorifuto Bomu」: A small flare is produced at the tip of her rapier which drifts towards enemies and explodes. Although initially appearing to be weak in power, it is highly explosive and damaging.
- Shot Bomb「ショット・ボム, Shotto Bomu」: A chain of explosive flares are produced by a single flick of her rapier.
- Brilliant Detonation「ブリリアント・デトネーション, Buririanto Detonēshon」: Immense amounts of flares are accumulated and gathered before erupting and bursting apart, sending a rain of explosions onto enemies.
- Chain Explosion「チェイン・エクスプロージョン, Chein Ekusupurōjon」: Several flares are emitted, with stop midway before reaching the opponent. When an individual goes near a flare, it explodes, triggering the rest to also detonate. All the explosions together result in a gigantic one, that heavily damages the opponent.
- Killer Mine「キラーマイン, Kirāmain」: The user plants explosives underground, which explode when an individual is standing above them.
- Bomb Shock「ボム・ショック, Bomu Shokku」: A large flare is thrown that then explodes.
- Combined Technique: Bomb Cyclone「合技 ボム・サイクロン, Gōgi "Bomu Saikuron"」: A highly condensed twister, constricted to its limit and filled with multiple exploding flares. Created by combining Howzer's Rising Tornado technique and Guila's Shot Bomb technique.