The user is able to tap into the hope of their allies, allowing them to generate a magical aura around their body, or part of it. This aura can be used in several different ways.
Pellegarde speculates, due to its multiple uses, that it could be a "Hero Type" magic that only appears in one out of ten thousand people.
- Enhanced Durability: Covering his body, Percival significantly reduces the damage taken from magical (and probably physical) attacks.
- Enhanced Healing: Covering his body, Percival can heal injuries such as severe burns in a matter of seconds.
- Enhanced Strength: Covering his fists, Percival's physical strength increases considerably.
- Form Taking: The aura can take form of anything Percival imagine. Like a hand to hit his enemy, or a mouth capable of absorbing magic attacks and throwing them back.
- Magic Golem Creation: Takes the form of minimized clones of Percival. It is unknown how much control he has over these clones (since he created them unconsciously), but they seem capable of simple acts such as swarming Percival's enemy and they are even able to speak single words. They seem to have considerable physical strength. The golems are also able to heal injuries.
- Flight: Covering his body, Percial can form wings and levitate in the air through his aura.