Spells「術, Jutsu」 are operations of magical powers that can be triggered either inherently or by Incantation Orbs. A spell can have a variety of different effects based entirely on what kind of spell it is, what type of spell it is, and the overall strength and magic power.
These spells mostly have different effects according of the person casting them.
- Destroy Four Elements「
破壊の四大元素, Desutoroi Fō Eremento; literally meaning "Four Elements of Destruction"」: A formidable spell where four elements (specifically; water, earth, fire and air) are summoned and fused into a single, devastating energy attack that is fired at the enemy. The attack creates a large explosion upon impact.
- Exterminate Ray「
殲滅の光, Ekusutāmineito Rei; literally meaning "Light of Annihilation"」: A spell where the caster fires a disintegration beam, incinerating everything in the line of fire.
- Shock Stinger「
衝撃の尾針, Shokku Sutingā」: A spell with which the caster throws a lightning bolt at the enemy causing a great impact on his body.
- Fire Storm「ファイアストーム, Faia Sutōmu」: A spell that allows the caster to attack the opponent with a powerful blast of fire.
- Fireball「ファイヤーボール, Faiyābōru」:A spell that allows the caster to attack the opponent with a great fireball.
- Endless Whirl「
終わりなき渦, Endoresu Wāru」: A spell with which the caster creates a vortex of wind with an incredible destructive power, sucking their objectives towards its center. 
- Blaze Storm「ブレイズストーム, Bureizu Sutōmu」: A spell where the user catches their opponent inside a miniature twister.
- Freeze Coffin「
凍結棺, Furīzu Kofin」: By performing a hand sign and tracing a rectangle through the air with her fingers, the caster is able to instantaneously freeze their opponent. The target is rendered immobile while frozen.
- Icicle Castle「
氷柱の城, Aishikuru Kyassuru」: A spell with which the caster traps their targets inside huge pillars of ice.
- Ice Meteo「アイスメテオ, Aisu Meteo」: A spell which launches a rain of ice shards over the opponent.
- Wave Dragon「
波竜, Uēbu Doragon」: A spell that allows the caster to call many dragons made of water.
- Aqua Dress「
水の衣, Akua Doresu; literally meaning "Water Dress"」: A spell that creates clothes made of water. By refracting the light in the water, the caster is able to hide the most "important" parts.
- Dark Curses Immunity: This negation spell grants immunity to any type of dark curses, including even the Demon King's Commandments. It was used on Merlin and all the Four Archangels.
- Manipulation Immunity: This negation spell grants immunity to the possession and brainwashing powers, including those of the Goddess Clan. It was used on Merlin and the Ten Commandments.
- Absolute Cancel「
絶対強制解除, Abusoryūto Kyanseru」: By placing their hands over a spell, the caster is able to completely erase it from existence. However, if the particularity of the magic is being sufficiently powerful, it may be difficult to erase completely, instead being temporarily suspended.
- Magic Cancel「
魔力解除, Majikku Kyanseru」: A technique that allows the caster to cancel any magic that has been cast on an individual. Merlin typically uses it to cancel the effects of magical items in her own collection.
- Magic Cancel「
- Perfect Cube「
完璧なる立方体, Pāfekuto Kyūbu」: A spell that denies entry to anyone but the caster. Originating from the demon world, the spell surrounds a specified area and reflects all attacks, whether strong or weak, back at the opponent.
- Magic Seal「
魔力封じ, Majikku Shīru」: A spell that seals away the magic of the objetive.
- No Fire「
炎無効, Nō Faia; literally meaning "No-effect Flame」: A barrier that nullifies any fire-based attack.
- No Freeze「
氷無効, Nō Furīzu; literally meaning "No-effect Ice」: A barrier that nullifies any ice-based attack.
- Four Element - Zero Barrier「
四大元素 無効の盾, Fō Eremento Zero Baria; literally meaning "Four Element - No-effect Barrier"」: A large barrier that nullifies any elemental attack. 
- Power Amplify「
魔力増幅, Pawā Anpurifai」: A spell that allows the caster to amplify the magic of their allies, making their attacks considerably more powerful.
- Shunkan Ido「
瞬間 移動, Shunkan Idō; literally meaning "Teleportation"」: High-level teleportation magic that allows the caster to appear and disappear at precise locations and teleport groups of people instantaneously. The spell effect radius of Merlin's teleportation is several miles wide, and her teleportation magic was shown to be much faster than that of the Liones Kingdom's greatest magician.
物体転移, Apōto; literally meaning "Object Transition"」: A subsidiary teleportation technique that allows the caster to summon various objects, such as clothes and weapons, to themselves and their allies.
- Bend Room「
曲がる空間, Bendo Rūmu; literally meaning "Bending Space"」: The caster traces their hand through the air in a distinct circular motion, changing the trajectory of an attack.
- Enchantment: Hellblaze「
付呪・「 獄炎」, Enchanto: "Herubureizu"」: Generates black flames. The fire can nullify an immortal's regeneration.
- Enchantment: Resist Fire「
付呪 炎の耐性, Enchanto: "Rejisuto Faiya"」: The damage received by the caster from fire-attribute attacks is greatly reduced.
- Enchantment: Resist Wind「
付呪 風の耐性, Enchanto: "Rejisuto Uindo"」: The damage received by the caster from wind-attribute attacks is greatly reduced.
- Enchantment: Hard Protection「
付呪 防壁膜, Enchanto: "Hādo Purotekushon"」: A protective barrier is formed around the caster, capable of fending off physical attacks.
- Enchantment: Infinity「
「無限」符呪, Enchanto - Infiniti」: Channels an unlimited amount of magical power over a spell, making it to grow and empowering exponentially.
- Enchantment: Ark「
付呪・ 聖櫃, Enchanto - Āku」: Infuses Ark into a weapon or attack.
- Immortality Curse: A curse that revives the victim without fail regardless of the means of death, including suicide or getting killed, no matter how many times they die. It additionally prevents the victim from dying of old age. In exchange for the infinite number of revivals, the victim's emotions are slowly drained into the Purgatory. The only way to dispel the curse is to get a power superior or equal to the King himself or the Supreme Deity. The only known victim of the curse is Meliodas who was cursed by the Supreme Deity.
- Perpetual Reincarnation: A durable curse that causes the victim to reincarnate when they die and forget everything they did in their past lives. If the victim is given enough information regarding their true identity, their original race's traits and fragments of their memories will slowly come back. Once all their memories are restored, the victim will unavoidably die in three days in some way. If used on a Goddess, it causes them to reincarnate as a Druid who retains some latent form of his original power. The only way to dispel the curse is to get a power superior or equal to the King himself or the Supreme Deity. The only known victim is the Goddess Elizabeth who was cursed by the Demon King.
- Curse Engage「
呪いの婚約, Kāsu Engēji」: A spell with which the caster creates a contract between two beings to control one of them. By placing a ring on the hand of the victim, this is subject to the spell that causes excruciating pain in their body every time they try to use magic against his " oath keeper" or is the "keeper" says the incantation "Remada". Each time the spell is used, the person affected will be covered by brands that are becoming larger and once these brands cover their entire body, the affected person will die. The victim is unable to ever remove the ring. The only known victim is Vivian who was cursed by Merlin, and her "oath keeper" was Gilthunder. 
In the case of Incantation Orbs, a different spell is activated by different orbs that are characterized by distinctive symbols representing the spells.
Eternal Seal Spell
Eternal Seal Spell「
Hyper Recovery Spell
Hyper Recovery Spell「