Seven Deadly Sins: Hikari to Yami no Grand Cross「七つの大罪 光と闇の
The units follow the traditional gacha character system, their basic stats and, commonly, utility are based on their basic rarity, being R, SR, and SSR units. R units can evolve into SR ones, but their basic stats won't be as high as a base SR unit, the same logic applies to R and SR units evolving into SSR ones.
The units can reach their max potential after evolving into the UR rarity, however, their potential can be amplified even further beyond using demon materials such as the Red Demon horns, the Gray Demon wings, the Demonic Beast Howlex (a.k.a Crimson Demon) ears and the Demonic Beast Belmos' core.
- Units in bold are special units only available for a limited time.
- Units in red are Strength
- Units in blue are Speed
- Units in green are HP
The battles are a card-based combat format, the player can choose three unities and a support to battle, it also can use one unit borrowed of other player. In battle, the player has to choose three of the several skills of their warriors to attack the foe, such as cause damage, apply a negative status the enemies, boost or heal your allies or just combine cards in order to use a more powerful attack, and then, when the Ult Gauge is completed, the unit can use its Ultimate Move.
The story mode is based on the anime events in a resumed version, it currently has the full Holy Knights and the Ten Commandments sagas and a portion of the Holy War saga's with further arcs, special events and game's original arcs, and side stories being added in further updates, such as a collaboration with That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime franchise as the first chapters of the Disasters' arc.
The Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross: Ragnarok
In June 5, 2021, it was revealed a new story that happens between the Revival of The Commandments and Wrath of The Gods entitled The Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross: Ragnarok, a new saga created exclusively to the game supervisioned by Nakaba Suzuki himself. It tells the story of The Seven Deadly Sins dragged into the the world of Midgard of Yggdrasil, based on the Norse mythology. There, the group will meet a total of 20 new original characters, such as Sigurd, the prince of Xatenburg, a powerful nation of Midgard; Fenrir, a young Beastmen in a search for his missing father; Thonar, a mysterious warrior of the land; Grimnir, a bard that requested to travel along with the Sins in order to find inspiration for new songs.
- So far, the game has made collaborations with the follow franchises:
- The game presents several errors with some characters' names or when categorizing the characters by species:
- Jenna and Zaneri are classified as humans, despite being ex-Goddesses.
- On earlier versions of the japanese and korean servers, Merlin and Gowther were classified as Human and Demon, respectively, this was later corrected on later updates with them being now categorized as 'unknown species'.
- Drole and Gloxinia are classified as Giant and Fairy, respectively, despite being Half-Demons while possessing their Commandments.
- Eren's Attack Titan form is classified as a Giant, despite being a Titan and the fellow Titans being categorized as 'unknown species'.
- Ellat is classified as a goddess, despite being a Celestial.
- Nanashi is classified as unknown species, despite being a Goddess.
- In some ocidental versions:
- Slader is mispelled as 'Slater'.
- Galand is mispelled as 'Galland'.
- Lilia is mispelled as 'Lillia'.
- Valenty is mispelled as 'Valenti'